WELCOME TO AURORA B’S FAMILY CAMPGROUND
1118 STATE ROUTE 69, WILLIAMSTOWN NY 13493
(315) 992 – 4356
OPEN MAY 5, 2023 – OCTOBER 15, 2023
THE BEST PLACE TO BEE 🐝
We are a family owned and operated campground in Williamstown, NY offering nightly, weekly, monthly, and seasonal trailer/RV/camper sites, secluded primitive tent sites, and cabin rental. As the new owners in September 2020, we have been making many updates to the property and aren’t done yet!
Some of our many amenities include large wooded sites, in-ground swimming pool, 2 catch and release fishing ponds complete with new viewing deck, renovated recreation room (AKA The Beehive), weekend activities, events, fully stocked store and so much more!
Located only 30 minutes North of Syracuse and only a short drive from the Salmon River, Oneida Lake, Salmon River Falls, and Lake Ontario. Here you will find some of the best outdoor entertainment that Upstate New York has to offer.
Come visit us today!
INGROUND SWIMMING POOL
Come cool off in our beautiful in-ground swimming pool which features a new large concrete deck, umbrellas, and comfortable chairs for your relaxation.
Adult Supervision (18+) required. No lifeguard on duty.
Open from May – September
CATCH & RELEASE FISHING PONDS
Relax on our new viewing deck or take the kids fishing at one of our on-site
catch and release fishing ponds.
FULLY STOCKED STORE
We sell it all. Need Ice or firewood? We’ve got it! Need some snacks, ice cream or forgot the necessities? We have you covered! RV Supplies, camping décor, or looking for some apparel? You can find that here too!
Whatever the need, come find it in our store!
LARGE WOODED SITES
All of our sites are spacious and wooded. Featuring newly stoned pads & driveways. Each site comes complete with a picnic table, fire ring and a great time!
- Covered Lean-to & Lounge Furniture
- Scheduled Activities
- Themed Weekends
- Ladder ball
- Yard and Field Games
- Climbing playground
- Recreation Room (AKA The Beehive)
- Game Room
- Shuffle Board
- Wi-Fi (Where Available)
- Newly Renovated Bathhouse with Showers
- Self-Serve Dump Station
- At Site Pumping Services Available ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Ice ($)
STAY WITH US
RV / Travel Trailer / Pop-up
- Large Wooded Sites
- 20/30 Amp Electric
- Water Hookup
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit
- At site Pump Out Services Available ($)
- Dump station use included with min. two night stay
- Nightly, Weekly, Monthly, and Seasonal Sites Available
*Site includes up to 2 Adults, 3 Children and 2 Pets
- Sleeps up to 5 (4 persons included in rate)
- Includes a Queen bed (first floor), 1 Double Bed (loft), 1 Twin bed (loft) and pull-out couch
- Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer, Keurig
- Half Bath with HEATED TOILET SEAT
- Fire Ring with FREE 1st bundle of firewood (2 night minimum)
- Picnic Table
- Large Covered Porch
- Bring your own linens/blankets/towels/etc.
- Air Conditioner/ Ceiling Fan/Small Heater
- Gas Grill Rental Available ($)
*No Pets Allowed in rental units
- Large Wooded Sites
- Water and Electric Sites Available ($)
- Primitive Sites Available
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit
*Site includes up to 2 Adults, 3 Children, 2 Pets or up to 3 Adults and 2 Pets
FISHING, BOATING, KAYAKING, SWIMMING
- Tug Hill Outfitters (7.5 Miles) Guided Kayak & Canoe Trips & Kayak Lessons
- Salmon River (18 miles)
- Salmon River Falls Unique Area (17 miles)
- Sandy Island Beach State Park (27 miles)
- Oneida Lake (35 Miles)
HIKING, BIKING, WILDLIFE
- Amboy 4H Environmental Education Center (5 miles)
- Happy Valley Wildlife Management Area (11 miles)
- Klondike State Forest (3 miles)
- Salmon River Fish Hatchery (14 miles)
- Selkirk Shores State Park (22 miles)
- The Wild Animal Park (37 miles)
WHAT TO EAT
- Happy Valley Inn Restaurant (3 Miles)
- Bucks Williamstown (6.5 Miles)
- Daddy O’s Ice Cream Stand (5.9 Miles)
- Jamieson Corners (3.6 Miles)
- Momma’s Brunch Buggy (8.3 Miles)
- Dunkin Donuts (8.8 Miles)
- Subway (8.8 Miles)
- Paserella (9.2 Miles)
AND SO MUCH MORE!
- West Amboy Speedway (1 mile)
- Thornwood MX – Motocross/quad racing (6.1 miles)
- AAA Paintball Park (9.2 miles)
- Sylvan Beach Amusement Park (23 miles)
- Tri-R Karts Super Golf (22 miles)
- Destiny USA – Shop, Dine, and Play (33 miles)
- Oswego County ATV Club (>1 mile)
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Spacious sites, beautifully kept grounds, very friendly owners. We enjoyed our stay!– Sandra
It was peaceful. I enjoyed my time there.– Helen
THE AURORA BEE
Welcome to our Campground Blog! Check back soon for some exciting updates!
Contact Us Today
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 1118 STATE ROUTE 69, Williamstown NY 13493
PHONE: (315) 992 – 4356
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAILS
STAY UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST NEWS AND PROMOTIONS
Address: 1118 State Route 69, Williamstown NY 13493
*Between West Amboy and Amboy Center
*Less than 10 miles from I81
*15 Minutes from Parish and Camden, NY
*30 minutes North of Syracuse
Call Us: (315) 992 – 4356
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: The information provided by Aurora B’s Family Campground on www.aurorabeescampground.com, emailed correspondence and on the mobile app is for general purposes only. All information provided is in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this site, email correspondence or on the mobile app.
Aurora B’s Family Campground and it’s owners, directors and officers are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA guidelines. We are always working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website to be fully accessible to all. If you should have any problems accessing or using this website, please contact us at (315) 992-4356 for assistance. Products and services available on this website are available at our office located at 1118 State Route 69, Williamstown NY 13493