FISHING, BOATING, KAYAKING, SWIMMING
- Salmon River (18 miles) Offers 12 miles of some of the finest sport fishing in the country.
- Salmon River Falls Unique Area (17 miles) The 110-foot Salmon River Falls and scenic gorge is set on 112 acres of land featuring hiking, fishing, scenery and wildlife.
- Sandy Island Beach State Park (27 miles)
- Oneida Lake (35 Miles) The largest lake lying wholly within New York State and one of the best fishing spots NY has to offer.
HIKING, BIKING, WILDLIFE
- Amboy 4H Environmental Education Center (5 miles)
- Happy Valley Wildlife Management Area (11 miles)
- Klondike State Forest (3 miles)
- Salmon River Fish Hatchery (14 miles) Watch the spawning process at this hatchery which produces more than 2 million fingerlings and close to 1 million yearlings each year
- Selkirk Shores State Park (22 miles)
- The Wild Animal Park (37 miles)
DISCLAIMER: The information provided by Aurora B’s Family Campground on www.aurorabeescampground.com, emailed correspondence and on the mobile app is for general purposes only. All information provided is in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this site, email correspondence or on the mobile app.
Aurora B’s Family Campground and it’s owners, directors and officers are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA guidelines. We are always working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website to be fully accessible to all. If you should have any problems accessing or using this website, please contact us at (315) 992-4356 for assistance. Products and services available on this website are available at our office located at 1118 State Route 69, Williamstown NY 13493